The UWM Career Development Center provides a wide variety of opportunities for employers to put the talent of UWM’s best and brightest to work for you!
Some facts about UWM alumni:
- A large majority of alumni stay in the Milwaukee area
- Over 130,000 alumni have graduated from UWM.
- UWM graduates represent a wide variety of disciplines including health sciences, business, education, architecture and urban planning, engineering and applied science and arts.
- UWM alumni are among the leaders in their fields locally and statewide.
- UWM alumni graduate from some of the top programs in the state.
- A large percentage of UWM alumni graduate with internship and/or work experience.
Employer services include the opportunity to:
- Post Jobs, Internships, and Volunteer Positions
- Review Resumes of UWM Students and Alumni
- Interview on-campus
- Participate in the PantherNet Mentoring Program
- Attend Career Fairs
- Participate in Marketing and Outreach Opportunities
- Develop University Recruitment Plans and Strategies
- Participate in Alumni Networking Events
If you are interested in additional employer services or reaching alumni of a particular UWM school or college, except for the Sheldon B. Lubar School of Business or the College of Engineering and Applied Science, please contact Alumni Career Counselor Cindy Petrites at 414-229-4519 or email@example.com.