The UWM LGBT Alumni Chapter exists to foster a positive social, professional and academic environment for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and allied members of the UWM community. To join the chapter or learn more about activities, contact Joe Bruns (Membership Coordinator).
We are always looking for UWM alumni to join our LGBT chapter's board! We meet quarterly, typically at the UWM Alumni House, 3230 E. Kenwood Blvd., to plan upcoming activities. If you are interested in serving on the board or volunteering with events and special projects please contact Josie Osborne.
- Wednesday, May 15 - LGBT Alumni Chapter will again co-sponsored the UWM Lavender Graduation.
- Join us for our Post Pride Parade party at the Gay Art Center!
- Wednesday, July 10 - LGBT Alumni Chapter board meeting - 5:30 p.m. at Josie and Kim's house.
We seek to engage alumni by:
- Providing networking and professional opportunities
- Advocating for a visible LGBT presence on campus and in the community
- Increasing visibility of UWM in the LGBT community
President - Josie Osborne BFA '89
Co-Vice President - Susie Seidelman -, MA, Media Studies, 2010
Co-Vice President - Joseph Bruns-, Art Education Post Bac 2011
Secretary - Vince Tripi III BS '11
Treasurer - Michael Doylen,