- We will be recognized for providing the best education in Wisconsin.
- The college will be nationally prominent in research and service and be valued as a resource for industry and the community.
Provide world-class education, research, and services and act as a catalyst for economic development with a focus on the diverse needs of Southeastern Wisconsin.
- Improve responsiveness to the needs of business, industry, government, and the scientific community.
- Attract highly qualified students with potential for intellectual development, innovation, and leadership. Retain and graduate each student, including women, minorities, part-time and financially disadvantaged.
- Improve financial situation through more novel education programs and fund raising.
- Develop areas of research excellence for technology transfer, which will build partnerships with industry.
CEAS Strategic Plan (pdf format)