Biomedical Sciences: B.S. Biomedical Sciences
Public Health Microbiology Submajor
Organizations & Resources
Biomedical Sciences Student Association
We've formed a dynamic student organization right here at UWM for BMS students. Its purpose is to:
- Provide a forum to meet and exchange ideas and knowledge about attaining a degree in BioMedical Science.
- Sponsor activities and outings that promote education and social experiences in BMS.
- Provide a supportive network of professionals and students with similar interests.
Visit these websites for current information and other resources regarding our profession.
- American Society for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (ASCLS)
- American Society for Clinical Laboratory Sciences - Wisconsin (ASCLS-WI)
- American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS)
- National Credentialing Agency for Laboratory Personnel (NCA)
- American Society for Clinical Pathology/Board of Registry (ASCP/BOR)
- American Society for Microbiology (ASM)
Student Handbooks are provided for your reference during orientation at the professional clinical training site.