Communication Sciences & Disorders
- The CSD program’s excellence has been cited in U.S. News and World Report’s evaluation of graduate programs.
- CSD graduate students have a Board Exam passing rate of 100% and their average score is 30-40 points higher than the national average.
- An active Speech and Language Clinic that serves as a training site for students and a resource for the community.
- Collaborations with the community: Community Audiology Services (an audiological service center in West Allis in collaboration with the Center for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing).
- CSD students are in demand and 90% of each master's degree graduating class begins their employment in the field within three months of graduation.