Occupational Science & Technology
Occupational Therapy Program Fast Facts
- CHS’s Occupational Therapy program is the largest in Wisconsin. Students in the program learn in an Assistive Technology Laboratory, featuring state-of- the-art equipment that is unmatched in the state.
- The OT program is also known for its unique specialization areas of ergonomics (Certificate in Ergonomics) and assistive technology (Assistive Technology and Accessible Design (ATAD) Certificate.)
- Our National Board Certification OT passing rate is 83.3% (exactly what the national average is for OT).
- OT has experienced tremendous growth in graduate student numbers (36 first-year students, 36 second-year students and 28 professional-entry and post-professional students.)
- Increased OT faculty research and scholarly activities has resulted in one of the strongest faculty in the nation in credentials and productivity.