Occupational Science & Technology
The Department of Occupational Science and Technology is comprised of a diverse faculty and staff with a range of scholarly interests. This diversity creates exciting opportunities for students seeking professions that impact the daily lives of people through knowledge of human occupation, innovation, and groundbreaking advances in science and technology. The degree and certificate options in Occupational Science and Technology are listed below:
- Occupational Studies and Occupational Therapy Master’s Degree combined program: The final admission to the combined BSMS degree program will be in the summer of 2014. The following forms are needed for admission to the program:
- Undergraduate certificate: Therapeutic Recreation
- Master of Science Degree in Occupational Therapy: Students interested in this degree program will apply to the UWM Graduate School and the Occupational Therapy Program and meet the prerequisite and admission requirements to be considered in the applicant pool for the subsequent fall semester. Applications are accepted once per year in the spring semester.
- Graduate Certificate Options: Ergonomics, Assistive Technology & Accessible Design
- Interdisciplinary Ph.D. in the College of Health Sciences