Alumni & Friends
Research Participants Needed
Periodically, researching faculty and students seek participants for studies and research projects. Criteria for participants and the required activities vary, as do the location, time frame and compensation.
If you are interested in participating in one of these studies, click on the links below.
- An Examination of Factors that Increase Physical Activity Behavior
- Heart Rate and Movement Integration to Improve Physical Activity Assessment
- Physiological Response to Disruption of Sedentary Behavior
- Efficacy of a Tailored Web Mediated Walking Intervention to Improve Cardiac and Vascular Function in Sedentary Older Adults
- Correlates of Health, Physical Activity, and Physical Function in Healthy Older Adults
- An Examination of Habitual Physical Activity, Sedentary Behaviors, and Body Image in College Women