Aggie Northrup, M.S.
Northwest Quadrant Building B, Room 6535
Phone: (414) 229-3387
Fax: (414) 229-3373
Office of Student Affairs (Advising)
- M.S., Counseling and Student Development, Kansas State University, 2006
- B.S., Psychology, Western Illinois University, 2003
Professional advisors like Aggie occupy a unique niche within the university as they guide, assist, and educate students from the first weeks of college through graduation. Aggie advises undergraduate students seeking degrees in Communication Sciences & Disorders and Occupational Studies as well as students interested in the Therapeutic Recreation Certificate and post-baccalaureate prerequisites for a Doctorate of Physical Therapy and Master of Science in Occupational Therapy.
Prior to working in the College of Health Sciences, Aggie was involved in academic advising at UWM in L&S with additional experience in Residence Life, Leadership Studies and Programs, New Student Services, and Financial Aid.
As your academic advisor, I help students understand university policies and procedures, learn degree requirements, select appropriate classes, and identify the many other resources here at UWM. I hope to provide the assistance needed to guide you toward your academic and professional career goals. I hope to help you have a great experience at UW-Milwaukee!
- NACADA, National Academic Advising Association
- WCPA, Wisconsin College Personnel Association
- WACADA, Wisconsin Academic Advising Association
- ACN, Advisors & Counselors Network, UW-Milwaukee
- Academic Staff Hearings and Appeals Committee (current)
- Enhancing Advising Subcommittee of the Advisors & Counselors Network (current)
- Developmental Math Steering Committee (current)
- Map-Works Advisory Committee (current)
- Transfer Adult Student Orientation Advisory Committee (current)
- Athletic Board (current)
- Phi Kappa Phi (current)