Aggie Northrup, M.S.
Northwest Quadrant Building B, Room 6535
Phone: (414) 229-3387
Fax: (414) 229-3373
Office of Student Affairs (Advising)
- M.S., Counseling and Student Development, Kansas State University, 2006
- B.S., Psychology, Western Illinois University, 2003
Professional advisors like Aggie occupy a unique niche within the university as they guide, assist, and educate students from the first weeks of college through graduation. Aggie advises first-year, continuing, transfer, and reentry students, as well as students seeking second undergraduate degrees or certificate programs. Her current advisees are those undergraduate students seeking degrees in Kinesiology and Health Care Administration as well as students interested in Certificates in Nutrition, Strength & Conditioning, and Health Care Informatics. Prior to working in the College of Health Sciences, Aggie was involved in academic advising at UWM in L&S with additional experience in Residence Life, Leadership Studies and Programs, New Student Services, and Financial Aid.
- NACADA, National Academic Advising Association
- WCPA, Wisconsin College Personnel Association
- WACADA, Wisconsin Academic Advising Association
- ACN, Advisors & Counselors Network, UW-Milwaukee