CHS Steering Committee
Steering Committee functions
- Serve as the executive committee of the Faculty.
- Serve on the Academic Planning Committee for the College.
- Prepare agenda for faculty meetings in collaboration with the Dean.
- Serve in a consulting role to the Dean of the College of Health Sciences.
- Review all policy and planning documents and make recommendation to the Dean.
- Review all faculty, committee, staff and administrative actions for compliance to official CHS faculty documents.
- Facilitates appointments and election to the faculty Standing Committees prior to the end of the academic year.
- Serve as the codification committee which reviews and recommends changes to faculty documents and policies.
- Perform other tasks as delegated by the departments and standing committees.
CHS Steering Committee Annual Report