Faculty/Student Affairs Committee
Faculty/Student Affairs Committee functions:
- Review and revise, as needed, policies and procedures for the selection of college-wide student scholarship and service awards.
- Select college-wide student award recipients and assist with departmental/program award selection, if requested.
- Review and revise policies and procedures for awarding students college-wide academic honors.
- Review college-wide policies for student admission, retention and graduation.
- Review student advising policies of the CHS Office of Student Affairs and, as needed, related departmental/program policies.
- Serve as the CHS academic student appeals board.
- Review CHS planning documents for faculty/student affairs-based issues and make recommendations to the Steering Committee.
- Review college-wide faculty/staff developmental activities and programs, especially as they pertain to academic programs and student learning; make recommendations to the Steering Committee and Dean, where indicated.
Faculty & Student Affairs Committee Annual Report