How to Give to CLACS
The Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies offers an array of academic and public programs to engage dialogue across disciplines in teaching, research and outreach about Latin America and the Caribbean.
Thank you for considering a gift to Latin American, Caribbean and U.S. Latino Studies (LACUSL) program and the Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies (CLACS). Your gift of any size makes a difference. All UWM Panthers are impacted by your generosity: our students and their families, our loyal faculty and staff, and our alumni near and far.
Please make a gift to LACUSL today and designate it to an area of your choice, such as:
- Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies (#3306), supporting instruction, research, and community outreach programs for the center
- Donald R. Shea Scholarship (#6306), supporting students pursuing academic work in Latin American Studies
- Click the “Make a Gift” button above to access the UWM Give Online page.
- Please select “Letters & Science” under Gift Designation.
- In the second dropdown menu click “Latin American and Caribbean Studies, Center for”
- Use the “Special Instructions” box to add any additional details like:
- Designating the gift to one of the areas above, or another area of interest.
- Making a gift in honor or in memory of someone.
- Asking to remain anonymous.
Give by Check
To make a gift with a check, please make your check or money order payable to “The UWM Foundation.” Send to:
- Attn: Christina Makal McCaffery
Office of Development & Alumni Relations
P.O. Box 413
Milwaukee, WI 53201-0413
Please enclose how you would like your gift to be used.
For more information about Planned Giving, Corporate and Foundation Philanthropy, and other major gift opportunities; or to simply make a gift over the phone, please contact:
- Christina Makal McCaffery
Our students and researchers appreciate your gift!