Talent Incentive Program
- Wisconsin resident attending a Wisconsin College.
- Awarded to students who are exceptionally needy.
- Must fall into at least one of the following categories:
- Enrolled in a special academic support program
- First generation college student
- Educationally disadvantaged student
- Handicapped according to the Department of Workforce Development, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) or the Americans with Disabilities Act definition
- Must be first-time freshman for initial award and maintain continuous enrollment to be considered for subsequent semesters.
- Not be delinquent in payments of court-ordered child support and/or maintenance
- A limited number of incoming freshman will be awarded the initial TIP grant based on the date of their completed FAFSA application. First-time freshman who are not awarded an initial TIP grant should seek nomination by contacting their nearest Wisconsin Educational Opportunity Center.
- Eligibility limited to 10 semesters.
- Award ranges from $600 - $1,800.
- Continuing students who have completed the FAFSA will be awarded the TIP grant by the UWM Financial Aid Office.