Tuition Assistance Grant
- State grant for undergraduate Wisconsin residents who don't receive Wisconsin Higher Education Grant (WHEG)
- FAFSA is required to determine eligibility.
- Family income must be less than $60,000.
- Must have unmet need.
- Not be delinquent in payments of court-ordered child support and/or maintenance.
- Amount tied to the Wisconsin Higher Education Grant (WHEG) minimum award.
- Award is based on state funding and awarded for full-time or at least halftime.
- Limited to 12 semesters.
- Second degree and EDCS students are eligible.
- Student must maintain continuous enrollment.
- $764 award amount for Full-time students (12 credits or more) for the year.
- $382 award amount for Half-time students (6-11 credits).
- Often this award isn't offered until after the school year starts.