Wisconsin Grants for Study Abroad
- Undergraduate Wisconsin resident.
- Enrollment in a program leading to a first bachelor's degree.
- Demonstrated Financial need.
- Full-time enrollment in the semester preceding a Winterim or Summer study abroad semester.
- Not be delinquent in payments of court-ordered child support and/or maintenance.
- Requires student to submit application that is available from Center for International Education Department.
- For UWM-sponsored study abroad programs only.
- Award is up to $2,000 per year; usually up to $1,000 for one semester/session.