The Identity Management team supports many internal systems and services that are used to enable access to applications and services needed by the UWM community.
The systems and services supported by the IAM Team are as follows:
- ePantherACCOUNT People Registry - Maintains a unique identity for the UWM Community
- ePantherACCOUNT Provisioning - Supports using the ePantherACCOUNT to access application services
- ePantherACCOUNT Self-Service - Allows individuals to maintain their ePantherACCOUNT information
- UWM Active Directory - A centrally maintained installation of Microsoft Active Directory for use by UWM
- UWM Web Authentication Service - A centrally maintained technology framework to support local single sign-on access and federated identity access to external services
- UWM Digital Certificate Service - A centrally funded service providing SSL certificates to the UWM community based on a service provided by InCommon and Comodo
- UITS RADIUS Service - An internal service used to support access to UWM WiFi and eduroam
- UITS LDAP Service - An internal service used to support operation of the ePantherACCOUNT
- UW System Digital ID - A One Time Password Multi-factor solution provided by UW System and managed locally by the UWM IAM Team and UWM HR.