Latin American, Caribbean, and U.S. Latino Studies (LACUSL)
- Students will explain proficiently the dynamic historical and contemporary interconnectedness of U.S. Latino, Latin American, and Caribbean communities from multiple disciplinary perspectives.
- Students will analyze competently a variety of topics in the following possible clusters:
- Artistic Expression
- Social and Natural Sciences
- Language and Communication Skills
- Students will apply their knowledge of Latin American, Caribbean, and U.S. Latino peoples to issues researched in their senior project.