UWM Language Services
UWM Language Services, housed in the Graduate Program in Translation, offers students the opportunity to hone professional skills while gaining practical experience. Students work under faculty supervision to deliver translation & interpreting services to UWM faculty & students and to non-university organizations, businesses, and community members.UWM Language Services allows Translation students to:
- apply skills and techniques learned in graduate courses
- get feedback on real-world projects from experienced faculty editors
- learn basic principles of language service industry operations
- earn money for work as translators and interpreters
- gain valuable experience that improves their employment outlook
Most UWM Language Services jobs involve translation or interpreting in French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, or Spanish. Services in other languages may be offered depending on the qualifications of current students and faculty of the Graduate Program in Translation.
Information for Clients
More information about UWM Language Services can be found in our brochure. | Download our brochure.
To learn more about rates and services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org | 414.229.5378.