Give to Women's Studies
Thank you for considering a gift to the Department of Women’s Studies. Your gift of any size makes a difference. All UWM Panthers are impacted by your generosity: our students and their families, our loyal faculty and staff, and our alumni near and far.
Please make a gift to Women’s Studies today and designate it to an area of your choice, such as:
- Women’s Studies Endowment Fund (#4051), supporting scholarships, awards, research, and instruction
- Women’s Studies Graduate Fellowship (#6442), supporting graduate students within the program
- Center for Women’s Studies Scholarship Fund (#6762), providing scholarships and fellowships to students participating in classes and research opportunities through the Center for Women’s Studies
- 1. Click the “Make a Gift” button to access the UWM Give Online page.
- 2. Please select “Letters & Science” under Gift Designation.
- 3. In the second dropdown menu click “Women’s Studies.”
- 4. Use the “Special Instructions” box to add any additional details like:
- Designating the gift to one of the areas above, or another area of interest.
- Making a gift in honor or in memory of someone.
- Asking to remain anonymous.
Give by Check
To make a gift with a check, please make your check or money order payable to “The UWM Foundation.” Send to:
- Attn: Christina Makal McCaffery
Office of Development & Alumni Relations
P.O. Box 413
Milwaukee, WI 53201-0413
Please enclose how you would like your gift to be used.
For more information about Planned Giving, Corporate and Foundation Philanthropy, and other major gift opportunities; or to simply make a gift over the phone, please contact:
- Christina Makal McCaffery
(414) 229-4963, or
Our students and researchers appreciate your gift!