Great Choice For You If:
- You’re majoring or minoring in business, accounting or marketing
- You’re considering a business major
To help students interested in business, or still contemplating, explore business majors and careers and to develop a sense of belonging to our Lubar School of Business. To promote academic and professional success.
- Exploring the different majors within business
- Getting connected with potential careers
& student organizations
- Networking with students similar to you, local business professionals and key figures in the business school and UWM
- Going on behind-the-scenes business
tours and talking to successful professionals from a variety of companies
- Growing and developing professionally by building your resume and participating in various interview and career workshops
- Engaging and growing as a business student and as an individual in a dynamic community
- Fall Semester: Bus Adm 100-Intro to Business
- Spring Semester: Bus Adm 393-Business Ethics
In Their Own Words:
Colin Davis, LLC Student (2012-2013):
"What I like about living in the Business Panther LLC is that I get the opportunity to collaborate and discuss ideas and homework assignments. The social life of the Business Panther LLC is phenomenal, I really enjoy the environment and the people I'm surrounded by!"
Michael Freimark, LLC Faculty:
" What I like most about teaching the LLC students is having the opportunity to get to know the students at a more personal level. The LLC students have a lot to offer the world and I enjoy helping them research their potential."
Last updated: 11/25/13