Pay By Phone - Parking
In its efforts to bring the latest in parking technology to the UWM Campus, Parking and Transit now offers pay-by-phone parking in more than 20 lots. To view the locations,click here.
To take advantage of pay-by-phone parking, create a free account online at Parkmobile.com. Once registration is complete, download one of their free apps for iPhone, Android, Windows 7, and Blackberry. The Parkmobile app may also be downloaded onto any tablet.
To start a parking transaction with the app, key in the zone number found on the meter sticker or nearby Parkmobile signage in the lot. If your space has a number you will enter it next. Then, select the amount of time you wish to park, touch the start button to confirm the transaction, and you're all set!
Parkmobile also sends an alert fifteen minutes before time expires so you can extend your parking transaction, where available*, where ever you are, meaning gone are the days when you will need to hurry back to feed the meter or pay station.
Payroll Deduction OptionFaculty/staff permits may be purchased through a payroll deduction contract. Because this is a signed contract the party is still held liable for the entire amount of the contract if a deduction is missed for any reason unless advance arrangements have been made with the Parking Office or the permit has been properly cancelled.
Permit Display & Regulations
- Permits are the property of the University and may be recalled and/or confiscated. Refunds will be issued when appropriate.
- Using a permit fraudulently or displaying a fraudulently obtained permit will subject the user to all penalties of towing fines and criminal citations.
- The permit must be properly displayed and clearly visible. Please follow the instructions carefully. The instructions are given with the permit. A person who forgets to display the permit is responsible for contacting the Parking Office. This notification, however, does not guarantee that a citation will not be issued or that the citation if issued will be waived.
- Permits are not transferable to unauthorized users.
- There is a $75 service charge for switching permits or cancelling and renewing permits more than once in a 21 consecutive day period. There is a $10.00 administrative charge for cancellations which require special handling.