Parking Banner No Text






Student Association

Student UPASS

In cooperation with the Milwaukee County Transit System, the University developed the UPASS transit program to serve both commuting students and students living on or near campus. There are 6 local bus routes and 3 express bus routes in Milwaukee County that take passengers directly to the University.

Get your UPASS

Eligible students may collect a UPASS at the Parking & Transit Office during regular office hours. (See eligibility requirements below)

Lose your UPASS?

If a student loses the UPASS issued to them, there is a $45 replacement fee, and the department can only issue one replacement UPASS to each student. Any student that loses their replacement UPASS will not be eligible for another one.


To be eligible, you must be a student taking at least one class for credit on the Kenwood campus (not online). The cost of the UPASS is included in your tuition as part of the student segregated fees.

The UPASS is accepted as full fare on every MCTS-operated bus route, whether it's a local, freeway flyer, or special route.

Six local routes come directly to campus:

GREEN Line (Formerly 15 Oakland-Kinnickinnic)

RED Line (Formerly 62 Capitol Drive)

21 North Avenue

22 Center Street

30 Sherman-Wisconsin

60 Burleigh Street

To access express freeway flyer routes to campus, visit the Park & Ride page.


Wheelchair-accessible buses are available. For detailed Milwaukee County Bus timetable information visit MCTS on the web at or call the MCTS BusLine at 414-344-6711.

Twitter -
Facebook -