Printing in the Campus Computer Labs, the UWM Libraries, and a number of departmental computer labs is provided through a campus service called pantherPRINT. Print jobs are sent from workstations in these labs or your computer to a print release station, where jobs are released and paid for using a pantherPRINT card.
pantherPRINT cards may be purchased at card dispensers located in the Campus Computer Labs and the UWM Libraries. The pantherPRINT fee for Black and White printing is $.06 (six cents) per sheet of paper (resulting in $.03 per page duplex / double sided). Color printing costs $.50 (fifty cents) per sheet of paper (resulting in $.25 per page duplex / double sided). Most workstations have printing defaults set to Black and White duplex to reduce costs for the user.
Download pdf for step-by-step instructions about using pantherPRINT.
pantherPRINT LocationsCampus Computer Labs
- Sandburg Residence Halls*
- Bolton 225*
- Curtin 187*
- Union W199*
- Union Second Floor*
- Cambridge Commons*
- RiverView Residence Hall*
- Kenilworth Square Apartments*
- West Wing Main Floor Lobby*
- West Wing Media and Reserve*
- Cunningham 317*
- Architecture 150, 194, and 361 (Architecture students only)
- Enderis 740 and 1040
- EMS E256, E270, E285, and E384* (CEAS students only)
- Lubar N234 (Business students only)
- Various L&S labs across campus (L&S students only)
* Print to a pantherPRINT printer from your computer in those locations.
Getting a pantherPRINT Card
Print cards can be purchased for $1.00 from all dispensers, there will be $1.00 already on the card. They are reusable and refillable, and the totals can be consolidated if you have multiple cards. pantherPRINT card dispensers are located at the following sites:UWM Libraries
- West Wing Main Floor Lobby (2 locations)
- West Wing Lower Level outside Media and Reserve
- Sandburg Residence Halls
- Bolton 225
- Curtin 187
- Union W199
- Cunningham 395
- EMS first floor hallway near the Grind
- Architecture 150
- Cambridge Residence Halls
- Lubar N234
For more details about how the program operates, see theFAQs.